Dee’s Checkered Flag Service
I will personally help you “cross the finish line” for an Infusionsoft marketing project though my Checkered Flag service!
Click on each question below to learn more about the Checkered Flag service!
Visit my LinkedIn Profile to find out where I’ve worked and what others say about me.
- When you purchase the Checkered Flag service, I will personally join your online marketing team for one full month. From the first day of the month to the last, you’ll be able to tap into my Infusionsoft and marketing automation expertise. During the course of the month, we’ll work together to accomplish and launch a marketing strategy in Infusionsoft. Whether we are setting up an online store, creating a marketing campaign, or building out a sales pipeline, I’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
This outcome- driven service is designed for Infusionsoft customers with a solid business and a specific Infusionsoft need. I want my clients to get the most out of this investment! We’ll spend some time talking, but spend more time getting things done.
- The Checkered Flag service is flexible and can be tailored to your specific needs. The service may include some combination (not all) of the following:
* An initial needs assessment
* A strategy / status conversation once a week
* A basic competitive analysis to make sure you don’t look or sound just like your competition
* Organized project tracking to provide complete status visibility and facilitate collaboration
* A marketing plan that details the individual pieces of the marketing strategy and how they are connected
* Time spent implementing the plan in Infusionsoft and integrating the pieces (web forms, landing pages, store, etc.) into your existing web presence.
* Basic graphic editing to create banners for emails, landing pages, and web forms
* Copy editing (you bring the industry expertise, and I’ll help you improve your messaging)
* CustomerHub integration with Infusionsoft
* Project support – I’ll answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to our specific project
* Dashboard reports for monitoring results and managing responsibilities
* A project-specific Infusionsoft use guide so you can manage ongoing updates and changes
- The Checkered Flag service does not include:
* Startup consultation (designing a business plan or product offerings)
* Advanced integrations that require custom programming or API
* Advanced graphic design or custom artwork
* Website design or coding
* CustomerHub design, coding, or page setup
* Video production
* Ongoing technical support for bugs or general Infusionsoft question
* Infusionsoft setup training
(This service is designed to get things done. I will direct you to resources and help you understand how we’re using Infusionsoft, but won’t teach you how to set things up yourself.)
- The Checkered Flag service is $5,000 per month. Fifty percent (50%) of the service fee is due when you contract with me for the service. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remainder is due at the end of the month, when the service is completed and you are satisfied with the results.
- If you’re interested in working with me, please complete the Checkered Flag service application >>
- The project comes to an end. In most cases, that will mean the project is completed and integrated with your overall online marketing strategies. Because I work with only one Infusionsoft customer at a time, I guarantee I’ll have time for you and I’ll get the work done. Because this is a partnership, you also need to be responsive and make time to provide business and market insight wherever needed.
If the project is not completed, but the service relationship is working well, you can contract with me for another month of Checkered Flag services. Existing clients will receive scheduling priority.
- This service is not defined by a specific number of hours. It is defined by the project you want to accomplish. I will assess the project in advance and commit to the specific deliverables we both define. The specific number of hours will vary, but the quality of the work won’t – I am committed to excellence.
- Because I worked directly for Infusionsoft, I’ve helped many types of small businesses in a variety of industries. I am open to considering all types of businesses, however, I have a special place in my heart for businesses related to the property management industry, those using a direct sales team, and businesses with an altruistic mission (like non-profits).